If you are a fan of the hit BBC TV series Monarch of the Glen then this is the tour for you! We visit many of the locations where the show was filmed including the Glenbogle estate plus many of the villages where it was filmed including Laggan, Carrbridge, Newtonmore, Kincraig and Kingussie. We speak to the locals who share with us their experience of living in ‘Glenbogle’ as well as their experiences of being extras in the TV series as well as their day to day dealings with the cast as they went about their everyday life.
See where the Highland games where held, where the Glenbogle Shop was, where the kids went to school at Glenbogle Primary School, Catriona’s cottage, Pattack Falls where they filmed fishing scenes as well as lots of other great places – not forgetting a great view of Glenbogle House (Ardverikie Lodge) and Glenbogle Station. And of course, no trip to Glenbogle would be complete without a visit to the Ghillies Rest for a well earned drink!
Price for a full day tour (8 hours)
Two passengers £360
Additional passengers £10 per person
9 - 53 Passengers Please contact us for a quote
- This is a private tour – we do not offer the option to share tours
- For groups of eight or more please contact us for pricing and availability
- Pick-up and drop-off is available from any accommodation in the Inverness area
- We can also pick up from the train at Newtonmore or Kingussie (or selected areas in Speyside region)
- This tour can be fully customised to your requirements
- We recommend a 9.30am start in the summer months, but are happy to accommodate your requests for an earlier or later departure time
- Entrance fees and lunch are not included in the tour price
- This tour is available year-round but some attractions are only open in the summer; outwith these times alternatives will be offered